EDIT & ORGANIZE
- Assist in sorting and editing items
- Maximize existing storage space
- Create a customized and sustainable organizational system
- Leave you with a space you can be comfortable with
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Home Office
VIRTUAL CONSULTATION / SESSION
There are over 70 important documents one household can accumulate. Having these items in a safe, organized place will give you peace of mind, knowing that if something were to happen, your loved ones will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Gather, organize, protect and file all important documents for you and your household
LEGACY PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
It’s inevitable, at some point in all of our lives we need to prepare our Estate for our surviving family. Whatever your needs are, we are here to help. Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Complete an entire home organization, editing items no longer needed and donating or selling along the way.
- Identify and set aside special items for your loves ones.
- Create a Legacy Drawer with all of your important paperwork.
PRINTED PHOTO ORGANIZATION
- Organize photos into albums and/or back stock containers
- Label each container to quickly find your photos
TRASH, BOXES & LARGE DONATION PICKUP
- Assist in editing belongings so nothing unnecessary is moved.
- Assist with preparing and packing boxes. All boxes will be labeled, and contents outlined.
- Create a “First to Open” box for your new home, including items like a shower curtain and toilet paper.
- Create a “Last to Close” box, including items like cleaning supplies and trash bags.
- Facilitate the large donation and trash haul away.
- If supplies are needed, our Team can do the shopping, or we can bring recycled boxes and packing paper at a discounted rate of 50% (only if supplies are available).
- Our Team leaders are also Project Managers, and can coordinate the move with other service professionals.
- After move out, if cleaning is needed, we can coordinate with one of our trusted cleaning affiliates.
LIGHT IN-HOME STAGING
If you are planning on selling your home, while still living in it, we offer extended Packing Services to include:
- Assist in putting away or packing items anticipated to keep but not necessary for staging
- Prepare each room according to its use and condition
- Add touches that will help your home stand out from the rest
- Create solutions and systems to keep your home “Stage” ready, such as personal totes to carry in and out of the bathroom.
CONCIERGE UNPACKING SERVICES
- Assist in unpacking belongings in an organized manner
- Suggest organizational products to create an efficient new home. Our Team can also do all of the Product Research and Shopping, then set up all of the product once it arrives.
- Suggest ideas on furniture placement
- Break down boxes and bag packing supplies. Our Team can also haul away and dispose of those items.
BOXES & PACKING MATERIAL DISPOSAL
TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF SERVICE AREA
During the unpacking process, our Organizers can suggest products that can make your new home as functional and efficient as possible. We can take it one step further and have our Product Research and Purchasing Specialist research the perfect product to fit in your new space.
Our Product Specialist will measure and take pictures of each space that needs product and then compile a product list with the suggested product for the client.
Once our Product Research and Shopping Specialist researches the perfect product, we will shop for it, receive it and then set up another date to have one of our Organizers place the product and organize your space.
Our Product Specialist will purchase the product, track the shipment, receive the packages, prepare the product and check for accuracy.
TRASH AND LARGE DONATION REMOVAL
50 /trip + $45 /hr to bag and load
MIXED LOAD(Trash and Donation)
Before booking a service, we’ll have a phone, virtual, or in-home consultation, depending on the size of your project. Questions and concerns will be addressed, the process will be explained and an estimate and quote will be given. If you’d like to move forward, the first Session can be scheduled and a Contract will be sent out. A deposit is due, to hold the first Session. The deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of the first Session.We will never pressure you or make you start a project you are not ready for.
* All prices reflect the price for 1 Organizer.