Leave it to us to pack up your home.
Packing can be overwhelming. If the thought of going through all your belongings and trying to fit them into boxes before your move makes you want to crawl back into bed, you need our help at Life Simply Organized. We offer house packing services in Raleigh, North Carolina designed to ease your stress before a move and save you time and hassle.
We can customize our house packing services based on what you need. Whether you want us to pack every room of your house or just your master bedroom and garage, for example, we can do it. Let us know what you need, and we’ll get to work organizing your belongings and packing them, so they stay intact during your move and you’re able to find everything you need easily after you move in.
House Packing and Unpacking services
We can also help you go through your belongings so that you don’t pack and move anything unnecessary. This organizational element to our house packing services is what makes us stand out, and we will make sure you only move things you actually want to your new place.
$40 / HR
- Assist is editing belongings so nothing unnecessary is moved.
- Assist with preparing and packing boxes. All boxes will be labeled, and contents outlined.
- Create a “First to Open” box for your new home, including items like a shower curtain and toilet paper.
- Create a “Last to Close” box, including items like cleaning supplies and trash bags.
- Facilitate the large donation and trash haul away.
- If supplies are needed, our Team can do the shopping, or we can bring recycled boxes and packing paper at a discounted rate of 50% (only if supplies are available).
- Our Team leaders are also Project Managers, and can coordinate the move with other service professionals.
- After move out, if cleaning is needed, we can coordinate with one of our trusted cleaning affiliates.
$40 / hr
If you are planning on selling your home, while still living in it, we offer extended Packing
Services to include:
- Assist in putting away or packing items anticipated to keep but not necessary for staging
- Prepare each room according to its use and condition
- Add touches that will help your home stand out from the rest
- Create solutions and systems to keep your home “Stage” ready, such as personal totes to carry in and out of the bathroom.
Don’t get stuck thinking you have to pack your entire house before your upcoming move. Save yourself time and let our professional organizers take care of editing and packing your belongings. To get a quote on our house packing services and find out more about how we can help, contact us today.