Dreading packing? Let us help!
It’s no secret that moving is a lot of work. You have to arrange for a new place to live and get all of your stuff ready to move out of your old place. One of the biggest hassles of moving is putting all your items in boxes and labelling everything, so you can find it when you get to your new home. This task can take hours and hours, and it can consume almost all of your free time in the days and weeks leading up to your move.
If you’d rather not spend all your time going through your stuff and packing it before your move, you don’t have to. At Life Simply Organized, we offer professional packing services in Raleigh, North Carolina designed to make your life and your upcoming move easier. Since we’re professional organizers, your items won’t end up in boxes as a jumbled mess. We’ll carefully pack up your home, room by room, putting like items together and labelling everything, so it’s easy to find once you move into your new place. We can also edit items as we work, so only the necessary is packed. Moving costs can add up quickly but decluttering before a move can save on packing supplies, movers’ costs, storage costs, time unpacking and give you peace of mind to start fresh in a new place.
We get that you may have avoided using packing services in the past because of the cost, but our rates are affordable. We work quickly and efficiently; it only makes sense to have our team pack up your home before your upcoming move.
$40 / HR
- Assist is editing belongings so nothing unnecessary is moved.
- Assist with preparing and packing boxes. All boxes will be labeled, and contents outlined.
- Create a “First to Open” box for your new home, including items like a shower curtain and toilet paper.
- Create a “Last to Close” box, including items like cleaning supplies and trash bags.
- Facilitate the large donation and trash haul away.
- If supplies are needed, our Team can do the shopping, or we can bring recycled boxes and packing paper at a discounted rate of 50% (only if supplies are available).
- Our Team leaders are also Project Managers, and can coordinate the move with other service professionals.
- After move out, if cleaning is needed, we can coordinate with one of our trusted cleaning affiliates.
$40 / hr
If you are planning on selling your home, while still living in it, we offer extended Packing
Services to include:
- Assist in putting away or packing items anticipated to keep but not necessary for staging
- Prepare each room according to its use and condition
- Add touches that will help your home stand out from the rest
- Create solutions and systems to keep your home “Stage” ready, such as personal totes to carry in and out of the bathroom.
$40 / HR
- Assist in unpacking belongings in an organized manner
- Suggest organizational products to create an efficient new home. Our Team can also do all of the Product Research and Shopping, then set up all of the product once it arrives.
- Suggest ideas on furniture placement
- Break down boxes and bag packing supplies. Our Team can also haul away and dispose of those items.
Boxes & Packing Material Disposal
$50 / trip
After all of the boxes have been unpacked and broken down and the packing material bagged up, we can use our trailer to haul away and dispose of all those material for you.
Product Research & Shopping
$30 / hr
During the unpacking process, our Organizers can suggest products that can make your new home as functional and efficient as possible. We can take it one step further and have our Product Research and Shopping specialist research the perfect product to fit in your new space, shop for it, receive it and then set up another date to have one of our Organizers place the product and organize your space. Our Product Specialist will:
- Measure and take pictures of each space that needs product.
- Communicate with the Client to learn their style, and send product suggestions.
- Purchase all of the product, track the shipment, receive the packages, prepare the product and check for accuracy.
For a quote on our packing services, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re ready to help with your move and make the process less stressful this time around!